Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Music

I had the bright idea to scan some of my old Christmas 45s (as in "records") and use them for my Facebook profile picture. I didn't even remember that I had a couple of these. Boy, do they bring on the nostalgic feelings! 

We had certain house rules when I was growing up. If I'm not mistaken, we couldn't play Christmas music in our rooms until after Thanksgiving and not in the kitchen or living room until December 1 (or my sister's birthday a week later...can't remember which). But I imagine after that point my turntable was spinning as often as possible!

If you're old enough to have owned 45s at some point, perhaps you'll get a kick out of these. I may need to also find my full-length albums and dig out the record player...in the spirit of the season.

Enjoy whichever Christmas traditions make YOU the happiest!







No comments:

Post a Comment